Do you ever look at 9 year olds and just know they’re gonna be a fuckin douche in 6/7 years.
(Source: gettingsodas, via nothingdefinesme)15 hours ago
with 297,992 notes
"A good relationship is when two people accept each other’s past, support each other’s present, and love each other enough to encourage each other’s future. So don’t rush love. Find a partner who encourages you to grow, who won’t cling to you, who will let you go out into the world, and trust that you will come back. This is what true love is all about." - (via barbieandken)
(Source: stevenrosas, via nothingdefinesme)
15 hours ago
with 169,927 notes
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)
Someday we will get this back
(Source: officialdrunk, via nothingdefinesme)
15 hours ago
with 89,361 notes
Me sentaría a llorar, llorar y llorar. Pero no tengo tiempo.
(Source: we-are-vibes, via thatjaliscochick)15 hours ago
with 22,864 notes